There is nothing I love more than a warm house that smells like freshly baked goods when the weather outside is cool and crisp.
Can’t you just imagine walking in the house, removing your cold boots and heavy coat, blowing on your hands to warm them up and then slowly lifting your head as the scent of pumpkin pie wafts into your nostrils? Ok, slightly dramatic. But you see what I’m getting at. I’m a sucker for delicious smells.
I’ve been eyeing quite a few recipes lately that I want to try my hand at. Most recipes involve pumpkin or apples, because what else is there in the fall?!? Some can even be done with the kids – which makes me want to pull my hair out, but I do it anyway because they LOVE baking with me (the lengths we go to for our kids). Others can be enjoyed in a dark pantry while you hide from those very same kids just so you don’t have to share.
Here are 8 must-try fall dessert recipes:
1. Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls via diethood.com
2. Apple Cake with Honey Glaze via acupofmarscapone.com
3. Cinnamon Apple Chips via carrisexperimentalkitchen.com
4. Pie Crust Chips & Cinnamon Dip via pamperedchef.com
5. Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices via momlovesbaking.com
6. Spiced Pumpkin Whoopie Pies via thechunkychef.com
7. Easy Pumpkin Pull-Apart Loaf from crazyforcrust.com
8. Pumpkin French Toast Muffins via cookingclassy.com