You guys, I am over the moon about the fact that fall is here. Like, weirdly excited.
I think it’s because now that we are in Colorado instead of California, I get to experience a true fall season. The temperature has already dipped, the nights are chilly and the leaves are starting to turn a golden yellow.
I go to bed dreaming of pumpkin patches and apple picking and often smell the faint hint of banana bread in my nostrils – see what I mean? Weird.
But the change in seasons has got me really looking forward to fall recipes too. I love to cook, and though I hate to bake, I occasionally dust off my baking supplies to bust out a few fall desserts while the season is ripe.
So I’ve been pulling together a list of some things I’d like to make this fall, starting with some warm, hearty soups. Here’s a peak:
Fall Soup Recipes
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup, Addapinch.com
- White Chicken Chili, Addapinch.com
- Crockpot Cheesy Potato & Leek Soup, 365daysofcrockpot.com
- Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White Cheddar Soup, closetcooking.com
- Black Bean & Roasted Corn, seriouslysoupy.com
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Panera Style), myblessedlife.net
- Lasagna Soup, afarmgirlsdabbles.com
Fall Dessert Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin White Chocolate cookies, tatertotsandjello.com
- Apple Cider Caramels, iheartnaptime.net
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, wedofunhere.com
- Apple Crisp Pizza with Caramel Sauce, closetcooking.com
- Apple Cake with Honey Glaze, acupofmascarpone.com
- Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake, embitca.hubpages.com
Other Fall Recipes
- Banana Bread Croutons (drop it in some soup!), onesweetappetite.com
- Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate, closetcooking.com
- Pumpkin Mac N’ Cheese, closetcooking.com
- Maple Cornbread Muffins, yesterfood.blogspot.com
- Apple Pizza (holy moly!), offthebeatenpalate.com
- Spaghetti Squash Boats (I’m totally intrigued!), welivedhappilyeverafter.com
- Pumpkin Nutella Rolls, wineandglue.com