It’s official. Thanksgiving has ended.
No more stuffing, no more pies, no more gravy.
However… if you’re like me, you still have some turkey sitting in the fridge just begging to be transformed into another meal.
At this point I’ve had my fill of the traditional turkey dinner (gorging myself on Thanksgiving and then having one night of leftovers was enough), so I need to find another way to use up the leftover turkey and make it taste like something completely different.
I already made turkey pot pie, so that’s out. And I’m bored with the basic turkey sandwich. So what can I make for dinner tonight that is a far cry from what I’ve been eating these last few days? Good news – I found some killer recipes that have me already drooling (and I bet you will be too after you take a gander – yes, I said “gander.” Would you prefer “looksie?”).
You know I have a slight obsession with Mexican food, so of course I gravitated toward the taco and enchilada recipes… but there’s also a little Asian cuisine thrown in there – yum!
Have you tried any of these?
1. Turkey spring rolls from The Pioneer Woman
2. Black and white turkey chili from Insidebrucrewlife.com
3. Turkey salad sandwich with cranberries, apples, and pecans from VeryCulinary.com
4. Turkey avocado enchiladas from DinnersDishesandDesserts.com
5. Turkey and black bean tacos from NoblePig.com