In honor of summer picnics...
August 8, 2012
Did you know that August is national picnic month? Well, in honor of all things picnic, I've come up with a little wish list. If I were going on a picnic (which, quite frankly, I don't do often enough), I would want some of these things in my arsenal:
1. Vintage picnic dishes $22 on Etsy.com: These vintage '60s cups, plates, and trays would be fun to use at a backyard BBQ or a picnic in the park. I love the bright colors!
2. Piccadilly picnic basket $54.09 on Target.com: This vintage style picnic basket is lined with red and white plaid, and includes service for 2. I saw this same popular basket at World Market, but Target sells it for cheaper!
3. Red & White picnic blanket $13.68 on Amazon.com: Folds up for easy carrying; plus it's waterproof and cushioned.
4. Vintage summer picnic blanket $23 on Etsy.com: This vintage woven throw brings to mind naps in the park and peanut butter sandwiches...
5. Tan vintage picnic basket shoulder bag $30 on Etsy.com: This vintage '60s-'70s picnic shoulder bag is in excellent condition, according to the seller. What better to carry your necessities in on a summer day?
6. Have Grammercy Dress $82.99 on Modcloth.com: Every girl needs the perfect picnic dress. It's a little out of my usual budget, but I can see myself getting lots of use out of something so addorable, so perhaps it's worth the splurge!