Last weekend, I was on the search for affordable options to some of this spring’s hottest trends. H&M is one of my favorite places to find budget-friendly trends, and after browsing the store, I confirmed that stripes, mini florals, and maxi dresses and skirts were must-haves for the season.
I was able to find some great items for under $100. Here’s what I snatched up:
- Navy & white striped tank: The perfect layering piece.
- Navy & white striped long sleeve tee with button detail at the wrists and shoulder: Perfect for wearing under my ¾ sleeve black blazer, or under my spring dresses before the weather warms up like I talked about in this post.
- Jersey floral maxi skirt: This skirt is ultra-soft. I love layering and mixing patterns, so I plan to pair this with my striped tank layered under my white eyelet tank (see below).
- White organic cotton maxi skirt with eyelet detail: This flowing skirt will go with just about everything. It’s lightweight and perfect for hot days.
- White eyelet organic cotton tank: This top has a bit of a ’70s feel, another hot trend for spring. I love how simple yet pretty it is.
- Gold bangles
Have you found any good deals on spring trends lately? Let me know about them!
Disclaimer: No compensation was received from H&M for this article; I simply love their clothes!