I particularly love the new take on the family tree made of butterflies, and the DIY clay pots for succulents – something I have never done, but it looks easy enough that I think I might try it!
As always, gifts made by the kids are always great for grandma, and photo gifts like the foldup booklet below make perfect brag books that can be carried in purses.
If your mom is hip, she’ll love the DIY foldover clutch that might look hard to make, but is actually quite easy!
You’ve got one week left – so get crafting!
1. Framed butterfly family tree | source: Better Homes & Gardens
2. DIY handmade clay pots | source: Say Yes to Hoboken
3. Children’s artwork on dishes | source: Better Homes & Gardens
4. DIY painted foldover clutch | source: Little Pin Cushion Studio
5. Mother’s Day photo booklet | source: Better Homes & Gardens
6. Teacup candles | source: Martha Stewart
Need More Ideas?
- DIY gifts for mom: Part 1
- DIY gifts for mom: Part 2
- DIY gifts for her
- DIY Last-minute Mother’s Day gifts (2013)
- DIY gifts for grandparents
- 10 DIY gifts for Mom (2014)